Confined Space and Work Safely at Heights
CONFINED SPACES & WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS TRAINING IN ADELAIDE
Adelaide Safety Training now offers multiple options and courses for both Confined Spaces and Working at Heights training. We are one of the most professional and experienced provides of training courses and certificates across Adelaide and South Australia. Click through to our “Book your Course” page today to view our many options and course dates.
Confined spaces Training Course Details
RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces.
This 1 Day Course specifies competency required to work in a confined space (enclosed or partially enclosed) for the purpose of carrying out work or inspections. It includes the minimum criteria for competency assessment.
This unit includes;
Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures
Demonstrate completion of entering and working in confined spaces that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes including:
- obtain appropriate entry permit and instructions for performing work in confined space
- interpreting and applying safe work method statements
- apply tagging and lock out
- selecting, wearing and caring for personal protective equipment applicable to all tasks and environment identified
- entering the confined space
- using atmospheric monitoring devices prior to entering the confined space
- working in the confined space
- using atmospheric monitoring devices during confined space activity
- applying safe materials handling methods
- exiting the confined space
- remove tagging and lock out
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
Working Safely at Heights course
RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights.
This unit includes;
- locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate completion of working safely at heights that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes including:
- accessing, interpreting and applying technical and safety information for working at heights
- assessing hazards and risk associated with working at heights and implement control methods
- selecting wearing and caring for personal protective equipment
- identifying required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- checking that fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment is correct
- performing work safely at heights
This unit it appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights.
Adelaide Safety Training is proud to introduce to you our Mobile Training Centre.
We had this trailer purpose built to ensure competency of training your staff at your site.
The Mobile Training Centre is designed to enable us to conduct practical training for:
Confined Space Entry Training
Safe Working at Heights Training
The Mobile Training Centre has the following distinctive features:
Fully enclosed working deck with anchor points for attachment of all staff when training
Access hatch on roof for Confined Space Entry training.
Ability to set a tripod up over the access hole.
Along either side of the Mobile Training Centre are anchor points for students to attach to during heights training.
One side of the Mobile Training Centre is a fixed SS Static Line, again for use in heights training
Ladder climbing, twin tail use and pole strap use are conducted on the access ladder to the top deck
Trailer is extremely stable, with stabilizers in each corner, and for heights training
A portable ladder bracket is located on the Mobile Training Centre to provide skill training in setting up and climbing portable ladders during heights training.
We can divide the internal area of the Mobile Training Centre to create more lifelike training scenarios for confined space rescue training.
We also have a side hatch, so we can train your staff in horizontal entry techniques.
The Trailer Requirements
The trailer is:
6m long from tow hitch to rear doors
2.5m high to the deck
Why Do Your Staff Need Confined spaces or work safely at heights training?
For your staff to safely work in restricted or possibly dangerous situations, they need specialised training to learn how to safely operate in either a confined or risky underground space or at heights on a job-site or construction area. In many cases our safety Training Courses offer people some of the most valuable lessons and safe skills needed to complete their job roles. Where possible, all personnel at the workplace should undergo both of these safety training courses so that they are comfortable both in confided areas or at heights while operating specialised working equipment.
Adelaide Safety Training provides one of the most comprehensive training courses for businesses in Adelaide, South Australia. Our courses are certifications are perfect for all employees / employers needing to be certificated either at heights or in confined spaces. Book your course in today.